lunes, 23 de julio de 2012

Fuck.

You know that uhmm.. i like you.. I really reeeeeeally like you. Since that day i added you on facebook, or you added me, not sure of that.. I don't know why, just know i liked you from the very beggining.. Shiiit when i see you my heart goes like ksjdfklsjfkldaslg and when you appear on my facebook page's left side i think... should I speak to you? or should I delete you?
I always choose "speak" instead of "delete" and don't have a fucking idea why do i do that... It seems that you don't care about me, that for you, both options worth the same..
I'm not sure why did you tell me the thigs you told me when i was with mi ex.. maybe it was kind of a game, maybe you wanted to "make fun" of me.. I would be really happy if all that shit was sirious.. Probably i will never know. Just wanted to say that.
I don't understand you, but i like that, just saying...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario