domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

A year

We would be on our first anniversary today, our first year together... but no. There are things in life that happen without your consent, and sometimes you don't even notice it..
A lot of things happen in a year, a lot of experiencies, a lot of feelings pass through your mind. A whole year passed since that day, that I could say it changed me in a lot of ways, it changed my personality and even changed my thoughts.. It was obvious it wouldn't last forever, but i had this feeling that told me it was going to last more than it did... but like I said earlier, there are things in life that happen without your consent... But it was for the best I think, I'm over it, but I wanted to write something, just to let ir out of my mind..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario